SHARE THE GIFT OF INNER HARMONY
Amplify Your Transformational Impact
This World Needs YOU Now, More Than Ever!
You’ve spent countless hours in training, self-discovery and personal transformation — including meaningful work with parts of your own psyche during our Inner Harmony Program. You know without a doubt, the real and pivotal shifts that are possible in your inner life – as well as your outer experience. We don’t have to tell you how the practice of knowing, loving and appreciating all parts of yourself creates more ease, well-being, harmony and outer success. You’ve experienced the profound shifts that parts work co-creates as you’ve connected in new ways with your own parts and as you’ve witnessed the experiences of other IHP participants.
In your work as a coach, therapist, counselor, consultant, healer or other helping practitioner, you’re well aware that your clients’ true power lies in accepting their own role in creating the life they are living, and also their ability to transform old patterns and perspectives into more purposeful and fulfilling realities.
How often do you sense your clients’ parts are clamoring for their attention, acting out, determined to be heard? They show up in your clients’ stories, their actions, their re-actions and their dreams! Maybe you’ve dabbled with teaching parts work to your clients and witnessed some powerful conversations and shifts with their parts. Perhaps you’ve learned a parts work methodology that works well, but requires a greater time commitment than your clients want to invest. And what happens when you get to a deeper, gnarlier place, and you’re just not sure what to do (or not do) next? Has this ever happened to you?
The basic procedure for having a conversation with your own parts using the Inner Harmony methodology is easy to explain and can create truly transformative results relatively quickly. That said, as a practitioner, identifying your clients’ parts, setting them up to talk with them, and helping them advance and interpret the results can be complicated and confusing if you don’t have the experience, confidence and trusted map that you need.
We’re here to help! Learn how you can be fully equipped to work with your clients’ parts, without having to take longer, more expensive trainings such as Voice Dialogue, Internal Family Systems, NLP or other parts work methodologies. Check out the details here:
And yes… we can hear it, too! Your parts have a few questions for you!
- “You’re going to do what?”
- “Do you know what you’re doing here?”
- “What are you going to do if something unexpected happens?”
- “How will you know which clients are ready for this work and which are not?”
- “How can you even explain this parts work thing to your clients… especially the skeptical ones?!”
If you’ve experienced the life-changing gift of parts work, you know that adding this work to your toolkit can set you apart, amplify your impact, and expand your business potential. Would you like to have the support of experienced and knowledgeable guides to help you build your knowledge, skills, direct experience and confidence so you can bring this Inner Harmony parts work methodology to your clients with ease and trust?
We’ve designed the Inner Harmony Practitioner Training course to support practitioners like you, who know at a deep soul level that shifting the inner and outer experience of your clients shifts their energy and ultimately, the energy of the planet itself. You’re called to accelerate this shift. You’re ready to expand your reach and amplify your impact. The world needs all of the change agents and healers it can get – to co-create a better and more sustainable world.
We’re inviting a group of experienced and purposeful practitioners like you, who hear an unwavering call to amp up their skills, confidence and results, to join us in this unique and masterful program.
This program includes some unique structures, designed to get your practitioner parts up and running quickly. Not only will we teach you advanced techniques not covered in IHP that you can use with your parts and your clients’ parts — you’ll also have the opportunity to further evolve your relationship with your own parts and receive masterful support and feedback as you integrate parts work into your purposeful offerings.
In this program you will:
- Increase your understanding of parts work and how it serves your clients.
- Develop a better understanding of when and how to assign parts work to your clients… and what to do when you’re not sure what to do.
- Deepen your expertise in active imagination with parts to help your clients identify and shift fears, obstacles, limiting beliefs and resistance – and also identify allies and supporters.
- Work with your own resistant and supportive parts to amplify your success in bringing this work to your clients with confidence and ease.
- Practice working with others’ parts and receive support and feedback to increase your confidence and skills in teaching your clients to work easily and effectively with their parts.
- Explore the best ways to integrate parts work into your purposeful offerings.
As a participant in the Inner Harmony Practitioner Training, you’ll also receive:
- Nine interactive 90-minute practitioner-level classes with Beth Scanzani as well as special appearances by Tim Kelley. These classes are designed to provide key content and support in 3 key areas:
- Personal Development
- Refine your skills, confidence and results by continuing to work with your own parts during this course.
- Receive advanced training in the elements of the Inner Harmony Process including permission, parts transformation and working with wounded child parts.
- Learn about additional practitioner-related psychological dynamics, such as projection, transference and bonding patterns.
- Practitioner Training
- Aspects of the Inner Harmony process are covered from a practitioner’s perspective.
- Explore, discuss and practice the best ways for you to introduce and optimize parts work with your clients.
- You are also encouraged to take one or more clients through the Inner Harmony process during the program and to use this practitioner group to receive meaningful feedback and support.
- Business Development
- Gain clarity about the most effective and purposeful ways to integrate parts work into your suite of practitioner offerings.
- Receive an Inner Harmony Practitioner license upon completion of the course.
- Personal Development
- Regular classes are on Zoom on Tuesdays from noon – 1:30 PDT with an optional “after party.”
Here are the 2022 class dates: 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
- Audio and Video Recordings of the 9 Classes: Each class session includes a live streaming Zoom video option as well as audio and video recordings.
- Three Mastermind Sessions with Beth, Tim and Trained Coaches
The opportunity to experience live support from knowledgeable and experienced teachers and coaches is invaluable! Beth, Tim, and the trained coaches will meet you in small groups to answer any questions you have, help you move through your process wherever you are, and assist you in taking the next steps toward the course’s desired outcomes and your intentions for joining us. This mastermind time is also a wonderful way to get to know and support others in the IHPT course and community. PLEASE NOTE that the Mastermind calls will be scheduled after the class begins to align with the participants’ pace, schedules and rhythm.
- Clear Instructions, Exercises, Methodologies and Practices to help accelerate and integrate your progress at each step in the program, including PDF handouts.
- Inner Harmony Practitioners Private Facebook Group
This private on-line community is a wonderful way to connect with people in this course – as well as coaches and teachers – and receive and offer support and celebrate your successes.
To give you as much real-world experience as possible, we encourage you to take one or more clients through the Inner Harmony process as you progress through this IHPT course. This is a perfect opportunity to receive invaluable feedback and support along the way.
And there’s more! We know how activated money-related parts can get when practitioners consider investing in new methodologies – especially deep and transformative parts work processes like the Inner Harmony Program. So… we’ve got a really cool BONUS CALL lined up for you, too!
- Money Makes the (Inner) World Go Around – with Revital Chitayat
Do you have a “complicated” relationship with money? Do you want or feel like you deserve more money? And have you found yourself wondering why, despite so much inner work, this hasn’t happened yet?
Money is a word that triggers so many thoughts, emotions and beliefs, a concept that activates so many parts of us. The most popular method to deal with this gap between your “reality money” vs. your “dream money” is a toxic combination of inner criticism, self loathing, doubt, fear, stress, anxiety, despair, comparing yourself to others and/or feeling like a failure. But after leading 3 rounds of “The Big Money Game” and exploring thousands of beliefs around money, I can safely say: it doesn’t work.
During our bonus call, we will talk about some of the familiar Money stories and how to transform them by using a highly effective and easy-to-use practice. You will discover parts of you that have been defining your financial status and sabotaging your relationship with money. And you will understand how to create an enjoyable, reliable and even thriving financial reality by tuning into your inner world.
Revital Chitayat is a Professional Lifechanger. She is a personal development Teacher, Speaker and Intuitive Business / Life coach, leading workshops, courses and seminars alongside her private practice. She has worked internationally with hundreds of people, leading them to transform their Inner Dialogue, connect with their intuition and manifest their passions and purpose. Revital specializes in high quality decision-taking, teaching how to make choices with clarity, confidence, courage and ever increasing impact. She guides reluctant leaders who play hide and seek with their Power and Purpose to own, value and manifest their full potential as they expand their influence in the world.
Ready to join us?
We know from personal experience, as well as our own experience with clients and participants in our programs, that this is profound work. It’s not always pretty (or easy, right?). Knowing you are meant to change the world is NOT the same thing as having permission to do it! Some of your parts may get nervous just thinking about taking others through this work (note to self: talk to nervous parts!) Even your visionary, enthusiast, and true-believer parts want you to have the skills and confidence to know what to do when things come up that are unexpected, difficult… and ripe with opportunity for your clients. After all, your parts have your best interests at heart!
The pace of global transformation is accelerating. Day by day, feelings of uncertainty, polarity, disruption and chaos abound. And yes, there is hope. The world needs you to do your part! It is our mission to help you, and all of your parts, to live the life you desire and contribute the gifts you are meant to bring to the world.
We’d love to have you and your parts with us on this journey. What a perfect opportunity to continue the 7-week Inner Harmony journey we’ve been on together. Will you join us? Let’s co-create more peace, healing and joy… for all.
Join us here: Inner Harmony Practitioner Training
Imagining the possibilities for you, your clients and the planet as you share the gift of Inner Harmony with your clients,
Beth Scanzani and Tim Kelley
About Beth Scanzani
Beth Scanzani is a trusted guide for evolving souls who feel an unshakable calling to wholly offer their essential gifts – in service to making a meaningful difference in the world we share. Through her evolutionary work as a teacher and coach, Beth helps people access their full palette of colors, textures, sounds, energies and sensations so they can reclaim their inner wisdom and higher guidance – and activate the unique potential of their true nature and life purpose.
A lifelong student and curious soul, Beth agilely synthesizes an alchemical blend of psychological, scientific, and spiritual perspectives. She has attained numerous coaching certifications including True Purpose Coach®, Belief Closet Practitioner, iPEC Empowerment Coach, Energy Leadership Coach, Master Career Coach and Dream Coach®. In addition, she is an experienced facilitator and teacher of Voice Dialogue.
Beth has co-developed/taught many courses for the True Purpose® Institute, The Shift Network and others – including Purposeful Coach Training, Voice Dialogue Mastery, Inner Harmony Practitioner Training, Evolving Beyond Your Wounds, Shadow Quest, Blessing Your Self, Divine Guidance on Purpose, Purposeful Marketing, Realigning Your Ego and Stories from the Night Shift – a CEU eligible seminar for therapists, coaches and others who want to increase their competence and confidence in accessing the valuable treasures buried in sleeping dreams.
About Tim Kelley
Tim Kelley is a global change agent and internationally renowned expert on organizational higher purpose. He works with top leaders in many fields and countries to transform organizations and define and implement the new paradigm of business. Tim’s True Purpose® methodology has been featured internationally in magazines, newspapers and on television. Tim has trained over 1000 consultants, therapists and coaches in his methods. He has worked with hundreds of CEOs, including top leaders and executive teams from such companies as Nabisco, ING, Oracle, Lexmark and AOL. He formerly worked as a leader at Oracle, two levels below the CEO. He is the author of True Purpose and the best-selling coauthor of three other books. Tim has commanded military organizations, including an amphibious assault craft unit, and is a retired Naval Reserve officer. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from MIT.