Our Theme for Year 8 is
“Love in Action; Connecting for Impact”
The Gathering for Change Agents is a no-fee virtual and global community of communities with the soul purpose of supporting people who are called to co-create a better world that works for everyone.
Are you touched by a deep, heartfelt calling to make a meaningful and positive contribution to the global shifts that are unfolding? If you’re like most of us, you feel a growing and unrelenting desire to contribute, in your own unique way, to making a purposeful difference in the lives of people with whom we share this planet and for the world we all share.
And, at the same time, you may feel a bit daunted when you consider the profound changes you’re here to make and what you believe it will take for you to succeed in delivering your precious gifts. You’re not alone!
We’ve been meeting the first Wednesday of every month since Fall 2012 in a virtual, interactive, open-hearth circle to build a sense of shared community and offer opportunities for learning, dialogue, resources, personal and business growth and purposeful impact in the world.
Our soul intention is to support you in mastering the challenges and embracing the opportunities that you face in building a better world that works for everyone!
What support do you need to step fully into your soul’s calling? Participants in the Gathering community have shared some of the reasons they continue to stay connected including:
- Deepen understanding of your inner world and integrate practices and strategies to create inner harmony
- Learn practical ways to create inner alignment that alleviates resistance and supports outer success
- Expand your understanding and views about our world and each other as you listen to insightful and relevant thought leaders
- Discover new tools, processes and perspectives to master challenges and embrace purposeful opportunities
- Enlarge your circle of purposeful connections, potential collaborators and positive change activists
- Inspire others, and be inspired, to take purposeful action
- Receive and offer useful and meaningful support to help each of us expand the impact of our purposeful work
Event: The Gathering: A change agent community call
Date: The first Wednesday of each month
Time: 12 pm Pacific Time, 3 pm Eastern, 2 pm Colombia, 10 pm Israel, 7 pm GMT*, 6 am (Thursday) Sydney
(plus an open invitation to attend our come as you are “after party” where you can connect with participants in a small group to continue the conversation.)
Length: 90 minutes
*This GMT time does not take Daylight Saving Time into account. If your country is on Daylight Saving Time, add an hour.
Join us! Together, we can accomplish geometrically more than any one of us can alone. Expand your view of who you are and what you can achieve. Break through limiting barriers and release the freedom that is yours, in service to healing, wholeness and full expression of all that we are.
Enter your information at the bottom of this page to sign up for these monthly calls. You’ll receive information to use to connect with us live on the calls (as well as email reminders), some useful study materials to get you primed and access to the Gathering private Facebook group.
In addition to participation in the monthly live virtual calls, you’ll receive access to the full set of audios and speaker resources of Gathering calls since 2012. That’s over 7 years of monthly resources!
Each month we invite a relevant and compelling thought leader to start the conversation on a topic related to our theme and share recommended resources on the topic. We also make time to break out into small discussion groups and invite larger group discussion to share insights, invite discussion and suggest action steps. You are also invited to stay after the call to continue the conversation in community – we keep the lines open.
Samplers of Past Speakers and Topics in our 6 year collection from the Gathering Archives:
- Daniel Friedland -“Leading Well Through Change: Exploring the Polarity of Change and Status Quo”
- Nilima Bhat – “Leadership as a Path to Self-mastery & Selfless Service”
- Rich Tafel – “Overcoming the Polarization of Society: Engaging Different Values Systems to Shift the World Forward”
- Stephen Dinan – “Activating a Sacred World View to Fulfill our Collective Mission.”
- Martin Rutte – “Project Heaven on Earth: The Time Has Come”
- Carter Phipps – “An Evolutionary Approach: Living in the Adjacent Possible”
- David Nicol – “Subtle Activism: Deeper Magic for a World in Crisis”
- Terry Patten- “Activating the Social Mycelium”
- James Baraz – “Compassionate Action in the World”
- Ora Gavriely – “The Secret World of Collective Voices and Identity Fields”
- Tim Ward and Teresa Erikson – “Master Communicators: Delivering Your Message”
- Kelly Jennings and Francois Demange – “The Polarity of Masculine and Feminine Wisdom in Native Culture and Ceremony”
- Stephanie Red Feather – “Embodiment: The Practice of Being Human and Divine”
- Jeff Carreira – “Growing Beyond the Myth of the Individual Achiever”
- Norman Wolfe – “From Polarity to Complementarity”
- Tim Kelley – “Power, Authority and Leadership in the New Paradigm”
- Gale West – “Co-Creating Sustainable Community”
- Tim Kelley – “Imaginal Transformation; Using Community to Create the New World”
- Tonika Johnson – “Seeing Each Other Through the Story of Change”
- Gabriel Grant – “Sustainability through the lens of individual and planetary flourishing”
- Javan Kerby Bernakevitch – “Lessons from Nature – Change you can Sustain”
- JohnBlumberg – “Integrity is Essential for Changemakers”
- Carri Munn – “Emergent Leadership”
- Kevin Kelly – “6 Lessons Learned from a Collaborative, Community-based Change Process”
- Tom Rausch – “Weaving Golden Threads of 2019 to Build a Bridge into 2020″
- Gina Maria Mele – “Connecting to Inspired Love”
- Lori Lovens -“Love in Action… Truly Appreciating Diverse Strengths”
Upcoming Speakers and Topics Include:
- April 1 – Lion Goodman:”Tapping Into the Imaginal Realm to Co-Create the Future”
If you can feel the desire to join us, or even a curiosity to know more, just enter your information below and sign up. We look forward to hearing your voice and welcoming you to a truly supportive, engaging and enlivening community of purposeful change makers.
In service to a world that works for everyone,
Your co-hosts Beth Scanzani, Andy Swindler, & Tom Rausch
We will never share, sell, or trade your email address or other personal information without your explicit permission. By signing up, you will receive monthly Gathering reminder emails and occasional emails with invitations to resources for finding and living your purpose, most of them free. You may unsubscribe at any time.