Our Theme for Year 6 is
“Radical Relationships; Embracing the Gifts of Polarity”
The Gathering for Change Agents is a no-fee virtual and global community of communities with the soul purpose of supporting people who are called to co-create a better world that works for everyone.
Are you touched by a deep, heartfelt calling to make a meaningful and positive contribution to the global shift that’s emerging? If you’re like most of us, you feel a growing and unrelenting desire to contribute, in your own unique way, to making a purposeful difference in the lives of people with whom we share this planet and for the world we all share. And, at the same time, you may feel a bit daunted when you consider the profound changes you’re here to make and what you believe it will take for you to succeed in delivering your precious gifts. You’re not alone!
We’ve been meeting the first Wednesday of every month since Fall 2012 in a virtual, interactive, open-hearth circle to build a sense of shared community and offer opportunities for learning, dialogue, resources, personal and business growth and purposeful impact in the world. Our soul intention is to support you in mastering the challenges and embracing the opportunities that you face in building a better world that works for everyone!
What support do you need to step fully into your soul’s calling? Participants in the Gathering community have shared some of the reasons they continue to stay connected including:
- Deepen understanding of your inner world and integrate practices and strategies to create inner harmony
- Learn practical ways to align inner harmony and outer success
- Expand your knowledge and views about our world and each other as you listen to insightful and relevant thought leaders
- Expand your set of tools and perspectives to master challenges and embrace opportunities as they appear on your purposeful path
- Enlarge your circle of purposeful connection and potential collaborators
- Receive useful and meaningful support to fulfill your mission in a heart-felt community of purposeful change agents
Event: The Gathering: A change agent community call
Date: The first Wednesday of each month
Time: 12-1:30 pm Pacific Time, 3-4:30 pm Eastern, 2-3:30 pm Colombia, 10-11:30 pm Israel,
7-8:30 pm GMT*, 5-6:30 am (Thursday) Sydney
*This GMT time does not take Daylight Saving Time into account. If your country is on Daylight Saving Time, add an hour.
Join us! Together, we can accomplish much more than any one of us can alone. Expand your view of who you are and what you can achieve. Break through the false barriers and release the freedom that is yours, in service to healing, wholeness and full expression of all that we are.
Enter your information at the bottom of this page to sign up for these monthly calls. You’ll receive calling information, reminders, and your study materials as well as links to the audio for each month’s call.
In addition to participation in the monthly live virtual calls, you’ll receive access to the full set of audios and speaker resources from the first Gathering call in 2012. That’s over 5 years of monthly resources! Each month we invite a thought leader to start the conversation on a topic related to our theme, share recommended resources on the topic, then we break out into small discussion groups to share insights and wrap up with a final large group discussion. You are also invited to stay after the call to continue the conversation in community – we keep the lines open.
Samplers of Past Speakers and Topics in our 5 year collection from the Gathering Archives:
- Rick Hanson PhD – “Empathy, Autonomy and Intimacy”
- Rich Tafel – “Overcoming the Polarization of Society: Engaging Different Values Systems to Shift the World Forward”
- Stephen Dinan – “Activating a Sacred World View to Fulfill our Collective Mission.”
- Jeffrey van Dyk – “Healing core wounds in service to both ME and WE”
- Mary Reynolds Thompson – “Writing as a Change Agent: Healing Self and World Through the Power of Your Words”
- Ora Gavriely – “The Secret World of Collective Voices and Identity Fields”
- Martin Rutte – “Project Heaven on Earth: The Time Has Come”
- Carter Phipps – “An Evolutionary Approach: Living in the Adjacent Possible”
- David Nicol – “Subtle Activism: Deeper Magic for a World in Crisis”
- Jeff Carreira, – “The Soul of A New Self; Embracing the Future of Being Human”
- Terry Patten- “Activating the Social Mycelium”
- Tim Kelley – “Power, Authority and Leadership in the New Paradigm”
- David Ehrlichman and David Sawyer – “Converge for Impact: Making Collaboration Work”
- Tim Kelley -“Polarities for Change Agents: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly”
- Kelly Jennings and Francois Demange: The polarity of masculine and feminine wisdom in native culture and ceremony
Upcoming Speakers and Topics Include:
- May 2 – Nilima Bhat, Coauthor, Shakti Leadership, on Embracing Feminine and Masculine Power in Business
Each year, we focus on a relevant and meaningful theme that will support you, as a Gathering participant, in amplifying your purposeful impact in the world. Our theme for this year, our sixth year, is “Radical Relationships; Embracing the Gifts of Polarity.”
In a world where division and divisiveness appear to be expanding daily, how can we bridge the divide in ways that honor, appreciate and integrate differing perspectives and desires that appear as untenable polar opposites? We often know and feel unity but our experience is that our inner and outer worlds are at odds. Can we embrace a sense of unity and wholeness while also holding the perspective of individualism, separation and opposition? And what is possible from that place?
Here are some examples of the topics that Gathering participants have suggested for Year 6:
- The Shadow of our times; individual and collective
- Tools and practices for bridging our experience of the divide; how to bring new ideas/thinking in ways that feel safe
- The essential value of paradox and holding polarities
- Connecting across differences and having win-win conversations with people who disagree.
- Emergent processes; how to tap into larger fields (including the Gathering)
- Bridging gender communication
- Sacred activism
If you can feel the desire to join us, or even a curiosity to know more, just enter your information below and sign up. We look forward to hearing your voice and welcoming you to a truly supportive, engaging and enlivening community of purposeful change makers.
In service to a world that works for everyone,
Your co-hosts Beth Scanzani, David Evans, and Carri Munn