As a leader who keeps track of the latest trends, you’re aware of Conscious Capitalism, “teal” organizations, Tribal Leadership and Holacracy. You’re looking for new and better ways to lead and engage all those in your sphere of influence. Your organization is a place to implement and practice the techniques that will be standard practice in the future.
A cutting-edge methodology you may not be aware of is the Collaborative Operating System (COS). Please join us for an information-packed 60-minute session to learn about its power to engage stakeholders, create win-win solutions, improve the intelligence of groups, and even completely replace hierarchy.
This webinar is for you if:
- You feel compelled to make your organization an example of what a company could be.
- You want to know how to get the maximum possible performance from groups.
- You see business as a powerful tool for transforming society.
- You know that you have only tapped a fraction of your true potential, and that of your organization.
- You feel a personal sense of responsibility to create a better world.
Unlike some other systems, COS can be used to run a single team, solve a single problem, make a single decision, or even facilitate a single meeting. You apply it to the extent you feel ready and you and your team find it useful.
Wednesday, March 13th
9-10am PDT / 12-1pm EDT, 4-5pm GMT
Enter your information below to register for this event.
This call has already taken place – registration will provide you immediate access to the video recording of the call.
In this powerful session, you will learn:
- The unseen costs of using hierarchy to organize capable professionals
- The five elements of the Collaborative Operating System
- The real reason why most leaders don’t include stakeholders in decision-making (even though they know they should)
- The two key principles that enable leaders to collaborate effectively in any situation
- How you can learn and apply this system in your organization or practice
Join us and open a window of possibility into a new, more collaborative world!
Tim Kelley and Rachel Conerly
“The COS Training Program is one of the best courses I have taken in my lifetime. The course itself is expertly taught and students are actively engaged throughout. This has transformed the way I work. I am now much better equipped to facilitate group problem-solving in order to find those win-win scenarios to create lasting change in my school. I cannot recommend this course highly enough.”
– Diana Burk, Director of Sustainability, St. Andrew’s School