Are you hearing the call to increase your impact and your revenue with small group purpose coaching? Then this is the path for you…
The prerequisites to this program are entry into the True Purpose® Coach Certification program and professional group facilitation skills.
At this level of mastery, you will:
- Enhance your group facilitation skills by being closely mentored week by week while guiding a group of four practicum clients through the True Purpose® Process
- Receive invaluable weekly facilitation call designs based on the Collaborative Operating System(™) (COS) model
- Have support in managing weekly participant preparation
- Learn group dynamics tips to create a collaborative environment
- Get mentoring on your client case studies including your purpose coaching and facilitation skills
- Receive written documentation of your mentor observations
- Receive follow up areas to improve after completion of your practicum client group
- Establish best practices for client retention
Upon graduation, you are eligible for a license to facilitate groups of up to eight purpose clients as well as being qualified for participation in our large group licensing training.
” I qualified to be in both the coach certification and small group certification programs as I am up to big things in the world. These programs have been amazing in helping me to coach clients to find their purpose in both 1:1 and group settings.
“Chris Taylor gives you a step by step plan and the resources you need to do this well. She has a warm and affirming style which brings out the best in people. She guided, helped, and supported me every step of the way. It has given me skills, knowledge and a great deal of confidence in running a quality group and helping clients to uncover their Life Purpose and to live it going forward. It helped me to serve my clients at a high level. They have gotten beautiful results including the purpose information that they were seeking.
“I set a goal upon stepping into these certification processes, I would become a confident and competent coach in a process that might be challenging to take clients through. This has happened and I am thrilled and incredibly grateful! I highly recommend the coach certification mastery path, and for those that qualify, also the small group certification path!”
~ Irene Gutmann MSW, Founder Eagle Purpose and Marketing Coaching
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.