Welcome ALL Leaders and Change Makers! This is an invitation to step into a Purpose-ful Pausing Moment with Chris Taylor as your Pause Ambassador
This is an opportunity for you to “pause” into your quiet reflections and take in some business strategy tips.
For us at Full Sight Solutions, the word “pause” is the foundation for: Purposeful Alignment Use of Self Empowerment.
I provide Moments and Business Mining Strategy Tips in the pursuit of building a business that matters. The focus of this “Mind Set Moments” below establishes a State of Mind that can be a template for gaining maximum organizational focus and a means for tapping into money that may well have been left on the table. Continue reading if you dare, to have a checklist to gain a prospective of where you are at, where you have been and where you are headed in your professional life…..
Purpose-ful Pausing Mining Moments
(Building a business that matters)
Mind Set Moment:
Focus- Weekly Organizing:
- Write down your Projects and doable Action Steps (write down 1-3)
- What are your top three key results this week?
- Who are the top 5-10 people that you will reach out to this week: Name______/Ideal Result_____
- Identify one word that describes how you will BE this week?
- What one practice will you focus on this week?
- What one activity will I include in my week that brings me massive FUN?
Additional Bonus, from a monthly standpoint – Monthly Checklist: this is a great set of questions to reflect on at the end of each month.
- Over the last month, I have had the following special pausing moments-about myself or about my business?
- I have been implementing and here is what I am most proud of as to what I have accomplished:
- I have generated the following new income in my business:
- One project, task or goal that I commit to completing this coming month is?
- One practice I want to focus on and adopt in the coming month is?
Mining Strategy Moment:
Focus –Action Steps for finding money on the table, in your business or life. Today, we will address the easiest places to mine money.
- Declutter – get unpaid invoices paid up, process any refunds that are outstanding on purchases you have made or money owed to you, turn in any old expense reports that you have not dealt with (this is for those that are working a day job while growing your business). Set 1-3 action steps that you will complete in this next 10 days and delight in this money being back in your hands.
- Client retention. Check in with former clients you have had and make them a new offer of working with you. Maybe you are getting ready to launch something new that they are not aware of yet. Write your Action Step, with whom and by when, now + the potential income aspect as well.
- Contemplate a raise for yourself.
- A slight raise in your prices.
- Creating a package vrs working dollars for hours.
- Offer a sale before raising your prices.
- Jump in to raise your participation – go to a networking event. Show case the value you have to offer.
- So take a minute and write down 1-3 action steps you are willing to do plus the amount of money you can make from these steps.
- Referral Partnering. Lift each other up by piggy backing your services to each other’s clientele. Another thought – take your gifts and create something together to offer to both of your lists of clientele. Take a moment now to write out any thoughts from your heart in this regard, then turn those into workable action items in a timely manner. This can be a real creative approach to a generous win/win.
- Last step here to consider – add up the potential of money available to enrich your business and your life with, to add motivation to all of your declared action items above.
What’s coming next: Come back in the future for – Writing emails that convert prospects into paying clients.