with Audrey Seymour and Chris Taylor
plus special guest teacher Tim Kelley, founder,
True Purpose® Institute
Are you a change agent, longing to contribute more to the paradigm shift emerging in the world today? Are you called to serve your clients at the deepest level?
Imagine showing your clients how to connect to their higher guidance and express the life purpose that awaits within them. It’s possible to increase your impact with less effort, by transforming change agents so they can transform the world. The ripples of change spread outwards around the globe from every life that you touch.
If you are called to be a purpose guide for change makers with a mission, then you have come to the right place!
This advanced practitioner training is for you if you:
- Are a practitioner with at least a couple of years experience serving clients with personal issues (such as a coach, therapist, mentor, advisor or minister)
- Have a sense of your life purpose and higher guidance
- Want to add Tim Kelley’s True Purpose® coaching methodology to your body of work
- Are a Trained True Purpose® Coach wanting a refresher that includes all the latest developments (contact us for your special discounted rate)
With this training you will receive all of the following:
- 12 weekly 1.5-hour Zoom video conference meetings with downloadable audio archives
- 12 weekly Zoom video mastermind meetings, duration depending on size
- 1 bonus class on purposeful business building
- 1 follow-up mastermind meeting after the completion of the training
- A dedicated practice buddy or triad for the duration of the course
- Three different methods for clearing your clients’ fears and limiting beliefs
- Five different methods for finding your clients’ life purpose
- 30 different criteria for validating any connection with a trusted source of higher guidance
- 10 different tests for verifying the accuracy of purpose statements
- A deeper understanding of your own life purpose
- A verbal communication channel with your higher guidance
- A complete manual of every technique, method and step in the process
- A True Purpose process worksheet to capture talking points in your own words and client homework for each session from your course notes
- Handouts to use with your clients
- Your copy of Tim Kelley’s book True Purpose: 12 Strategies for Discovering the Difference You Are Meant to Make
- Tim’s newly updated True Purpose Meditation set (three downloadable audios for your personal use)
When you complete the training you will also receive:
- A license to use this process with your one-on-one coaching clients as a Trained True Purpose® Coach
- Steep discounts on books and meditation audios to sell to your clients
- Periodic client leads and opportunities to assist in True Purpose® Institute and Shift Network programs
- Documentation of training hours to support ICF CCEU credits if requested
- Eligibility to enter the True Purpose® Coach Certification Program to become a Certified True Purpose® Coach
- Invitations to become a True Purpose® Institute (TPI) coach member with quarterly masterminds led by the TPI leader team, plus a subscription to every update to the coach training manual and client handouts.
New to our approach? Enjoy our free mini-eCourse Introduction to Higher Purpose Coaching. Learn more and sign up now.
2020 Course Dates:
- Weekly Training Sessions: Thursdays March 26 – June 11
- Weekly Masterminds: Wednesdays April 1 – June 17
- Bonus Business-Building Class: Thursday June 25
- Post-training Mastermind: Thursday July 9
- Training Session Times: 12pm Pacific Time for 90 minutes
- Bonus Business-Building Class: 12pm Pacific Time for 60 minutes
- Mastermind Session Times: 12pm Pacific Time for either 60 or 90 minutes, depending on the size of each mastermind group
NOTE: Audio available: If you miss a class or wish to review a class, audio of all training sessions will be available, usually within 24 hours.
- Earlybird Registration (ends March 2, 2020): $2195, with initial deposit of $560 then 3 equal monthly payments of $545.
- Standard Registration: $2495, with initial deposit of $635 then 3 equal monthly payments of $620.
- The registration process includes an application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. If your application is not accepted, your full deposit will be refunded.
We have designed this program specifically for those who are serious about becoming masterful change agents and helping other change agents launch purposeful lives. Join us and the community of True Purpose® coaches if you are called!
For more information about upcoming public trainings or private format trainings, contact email@example.com.
What students are saying about this course
“The True Purpose® Coach Training turned out to be one of the most transformational coaching trainings in the shortest of times! The alchemy of personal transformation, deep personal purpose work, professional coach training and excellent mentoring while applying the True Purpose® coaching process with real practicum clients was incredibly rich. It’s a commitment – in time and energy – but the trainers at the True Purpose® Institute make it fun, very informative and they guide with a lot of love, generosity and personal commitment to your success. Helping your clients to know their purpose through Tim Kelley’s True Purpose® process will change their lives. It has for me.”
~ Monika Steimle, Executive Coach and Change Agent Managing Partner, Steimle Consulting
“As a business consultant and executive coach working with conscious leaders, this is the most practical, and broadly appealing method of cultivating guidance that I have encountered. I’m easily able to deliver the program to my clients and describe the work with a compelling passion that attracts those who are ready, willing and able to dive deep in service to their life’s purpose.”
~ Carri Munn, Principal at Context for Action
“This course is not just about training you to be a coach skilled and confident in helping others find their true purpose. It is also about you more fully realizing your true purpose. You cannot fully participate in this course and not undergo a transformation yourself… a re-alignment that brings joy to the heart. As a career and transition coach I have coached entrepreneurial clients to find their purpose for over 10 years. During that time I have offered processes that were insightful but nothing like as embracing and potentially impactful as Tim Kelly’s process for discovering one’s true purpose. This process, the one that you are taught and experience in this training, is a gem and I can’t wait to introduce it to the clients that come to me to discover their true purpose and make a difference in the world.”
~ Fiona Miller PCC, Career Coach and Live Your Truth Expert
“Being able to be trained to use the True Purpose method to help my clients find purposeful career paths was very beneficial for me personally and to the direction of my business. Before the training course, the essence of my business was very focused on logical and actionable strategies, but I knew it was missing something, which was heart. I knew I needed to find a method to be able to bridge the gap between the heart and mind to be able to truly coach my clients more effectively through their purpose finding journeys. This training course has really helped me not only be a better coach to my clients, but being able to do the TP process for myself has connected me in a more authentic level with my own business and mission.”
~ Lydia Lee, Cubicle Crashing Ninja, Screw The Cubicle
“I have gotten a great deal of benefit from the True Purpose Coach Training program. It is the deepest program I know of and it gives more specific purpose information than other programs because of it. It teaches a step-by-step for taking clients through the purpose process. The teachers are warm, very smart, highly skilled, and easy to talk to. The classes are interesting and inspiring. There is ample opportunity for practicing your new skills. As part of the training, you get to do the purpose process for yourself and that is very valuable in and of itself. I highly recommend this course.
UPDATE: I got my True Purpose license 8 years ago and while I used parts of the process frequently in my work with entrepreneurs, I wasn’t using the entire process. I loved helping entrepreneurs thrive in their purpose inspired businesses, and I still do some of that work, but after a while I wanted to follow my own purpose more directly by helping clients to uncover their calling, bring it into their life in a practical way, and thrive on their path. I wanted to be really good at taking clients through the full purpose process. At the suggestion of someone in the community, I repeated the coach training.
It has been a wonderful experience! It brought me back in touch with the community, the mindset of this work and the spiritual inspiration of it. The program was good when I first took it but it’s even better now due to various upgrades to the overall process since Tim Kelley originally wrote his purpose book. I found it easier to bring my clients through the full process now having repeated the coach training in 2017. My skills have really improved and I have a much greater comfort level with this work. My clients have come through the program beautifully and I am moved to be able to be a witness to this sacred work. I am so glad that I decided to do this and am so grateful for my teachers, Audrey and Chris in helping me grow and demonstrating the beautiful spirit of this program.”
~ Irene Gutmann MSW, Founder Eagle Purpose and Marketing Coaching
“It’s hard to know where to begin to describe the way that True Purpose Coaching has changed my life. I suppose the fact that I’ve opened a coaching practice in spite of my lack of intention to actually BE a coach is the strongest testimonial I can offer. I had initially signed up for True Purpose Coach Training to learn my own purpose since I was in a career transition after selling my company. And I figured some formal coaching skills wouldn’t hurt wherever I go next as a leader.
By the end of the twelve-week program, I learned my purpose and realized that becoming a purpose and leadership coach was the best way for me to fulfill it and amplify my impact. I’ve since taken several trainings with the True Purpose Institute, which have not only deepened my coaching skills but transformed me in a profound way, since I’m required to go through everything I would do with my clients. I recommend this program for an experienced coach or anyone looking to get into coaching that blends structure and spirituality to help people know and love themselves through and through.”
~ Andy Swindler, Purpose & Leadership Coach, Conscious Business Developer at Lead From Love
Here’s an interview with Andy about what it means to be a True Purpose Coach:
About Audrey Seymour
Audrey Seymour MA MCC, Founder and Principal of the Clear Change Group, has guided hundreds of mission-based organizations and leaders internationally to greater clarity of purpose and alignment so they can increase their impact in the world. Audrey is a member of the Leader Team and Teacher Team at the True Purpose® Institute, specializing in the True Purpose® Coach and Organizational Consultant Trainings. She is also co-founder and occasional speaker for the monthly Gathering for Change Agents seminar series. Audrey brings a diverse background to her coaching and consulting work, with expertise in both analytic and intuitive disciplines. Previously, she spent over twenty years as a software development manager and lead engineer building 3D graphics and biotech applications at Autodesk, Sega, and GeneLogic among others. She is a certified True Purpose coach and a certified True Purpose organizational consultant, as well as being certified in the Barrett Values Culture Change tools and the Appreciative Inquiry approach. She holds degrees in Mathematics with a minor in Physics at the California Institute of Technology and University of California at Berkeley as well as a black belt in Shotokan Karate.
About Chris Taylor
Chris was the very first certified True Purpose coach in the world, and is the current Mentor Coach of the True Purpose® Institute Coach Certification Program and the Lead Trainer of the small-group coaching license Program. She is also a member of the True Purpose® Institute Leader Team. She comes with 20 years experience in Logistical Planning and Human Resources from the high tech manufacturing arena. She pauses and breathes with leaders and change agents not yet living in their highest purpose.
About Tim Kelley
Tim Kelley is a global change agent and internationally renowned expert on organizational higher purpose. He works with top leaders in many fields and countries to transform organizations and define and implement the new paradigm of business. Tim’s True Purpose® methodology has been featured internationally in magazines, newspapers and on television. Tim has trained over 1000 consultants, therapists and coaches in his methods. He has worked with hundreds of CEOs, including top leaders and executive teams from such companies as Nabisco, ING, Oracle, Lexmark and AOL. He formerly worked as a leader at Oracle, two levels below the CEO. He is the author of True Purpose and the best-selling coauthor of three other books. Tim has commanded military organizations, including an amphibious assault craft unit, and is a retired Naval Reserve officer. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from MIT.
This extraordinary program is much more than a vocational training; it is a profound, life-transforming process. It is designed for those who are serious about becoming masterful change agents and helping other change agents launch purposeful lives. Join our community of True Purpose® coaches if you are called!
For more information about future trainings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.