Our Theme for Year 11 is
“Paradigms and Possibilities: Embracing Humanity’s Divine Potential”
The Gathering for Change Agents is a no-fee virtual and global community of communities with the soul purpose of supporting people who are called to co-create a better world that works for everyone.
Are you touched by a deep, heartfelt calling to make a meaningful and positive contribution to the global shifts that are unfolding? If you’re like most of us, you feel a growing and unrelenting desire to contribute, in your own unique way, to making a purposeful difference in the lives of people with whom we share this planet and for the world we all share.
And, at the same time, you may feel a bit daunted when you consider the profound changes you’re here to make and what you believe it will take for you to succeed in delivering your precious gifts. You’re not alone!
We’ve been meeting the first Wednesday of every month since Fall 2012 in a virtual, interactive, open-hearth circle to build a sense of shared community and offer opportunities for learning, dialogue, resources, personal and business growth and purposeful impact in the world.
Upcoming Speakers and Topics Include:
- October 4, 2023 – Keith Merron: more about how we can consciously create new paradigms.
Our soul intention is to support you in mastering the challenges and embracing the opportunities that you face in building a better world that works for everyone!
What support do you need to step fully into your soul’s calling? Participants in the Gathering community have shared some of the reasons they continue to stay connected including:
- Deepen understanding of your inner world and integrate practices and strategies to create inner harmony
- Learn practical ways to create inner alignment that alleviates resistance and supports outer success
- Expand your understanding and views about our world and each other as you listen to insightful and relevant thought leaders
- Discover new tools, processes and perspectives to master challenges and embrace purposeful opportunities
- Enlarge your circle of purposeful connections, potential collaborators and positive change activists
- Inspire others, and be inspired, to take purposeful action
- Receive and offer useful and meaningful support to help each of us expand the impact of our purposeful work
Event: The Gathering: A change agent community call
Date: The first Wednesday of each month
Time: 12 pm Pacific Time, 2 pm Colombia, 3 pm Eastern, 10 pm Israel, 7 pm GMT*, 6 am (Thursday) Sydney
(plus an open invitation to attend our come as you are “after party” where you can connect with participants in a small group to continue the conversation.)
*This GMT time does not take Daylight Saving Time into account. If your country is on Daylight Saving Time, add an hour.
Length: 90 minutes
Join us! Together, we can accomplish geometrically more than any one of us can alone. Expand your view of who you are and what you can achieve. Break through limiting barriers and release the freedom that is yours, in service to healing, wholeness and full expression of all that we are.
Enter your information at the bottom of this page to sign up for these monthly calls. You’ll receive information to use to connect with us live on the calls (as well as email reminders), some useful study materials to get you primed and access to the Gathering private Facebook group.
In addition to participation in the monthly live virtual calls, you’ll receive access to the full set of audios and speaker resources of Gathering calls since 2012. That’s nearly a decade of monthly resources!
Each month we invite a relevant and compelling thought leader to start the conversation on a topic related to our theme and share recommended resources on the topic. We also make time to break out into small discussion groups and invite larger group discussion to share insights, invite discussion and suggest action steps. You are also invited to stay after the call to continue the conversation in community – we keep the lines open.
Samplers of Past Speakers and Topics in our extensive collection from the Gathering Archives:
- Rebecca Saltman: “One foot in the Old Paradigm… and One Foot in the New”
- “Opening our Hearts to Humanity’s Divine Potential”
- Wasundhara Joshi – “The Shadow: Doorway to Embrace Humanity’s Divine Potential?”
- Beth Scanzani -“Paradigms & Parts; Mapping a Path for Compassion, Harmony and Purposeful Transformation”
- Tim Kelley – “Paradigms, Paradigms – What’s a Change Agent to Do?”
- Kawtar El Alaoui – “Co-creating more peace in the world by focusing first, on inner peace”
- Bill Shireman – “In The Space Between – Our Differences Make Us Whole”
- Chris L. Johnson – “Cultivating a Practice of Pause”
- Revital Chitayat – “Love Thy Neighbor”
- Claudia Alarcon – “Authentic Relating”
- KarenLight – “Doodling from the Space Between”
- Brandon Peele – “Hallowed Ground: The Space Between Souls”
- Ruth Toledo Altschuler – “Wisdom of Flower Essence”
- Tom Rausch – “Navigating Disruption; Finding Ease with Uncertainty”
- Bobby Austin – “Reconciliation and Public Kinship”
- Quanita Roberson and Tenneson Woolf – “The Gift of Grief”
- Shannon Downey – “Weaving Community One Thread at a Time”
- Dena Wiggins – “The Art of Reckoning: Transforming Survival Stories to Weave New Patterns of Love”
- Anamaria Aristizabal – “Preparing Yourself and Your Community for Reconciliation”
- Lion Goodman – “Experience Reconcilable Differences – As You Shift Your Belief”
- Tor Eneroth – “How Values Help Us Bridge Differences”
- Holly Woods -“Life Purpose as a Driving Force of Love”
- Abigail Rose Clarke – “Restorative Justice as Love in Action”
- Lisa Ferarro – “Love: The Experience of Allowing”
- Lena West – “YouEO®: Self-Leadership During Transformative Times”
- Jeffrey Van Dyk – “Co-creating Humanity’s New Story”
- Steve Gran – “Recalibrating in Uncertain Times”
- Lion Goodman – “Tapping Into the Imaginal Realm to Co-Create the Future”
- Lori Lovens – “Love in Action… Truly Appreciating Diverse Strengths”
- Gina Maria Mele – “Connecting to Inspired Love”
- Tom Rausch – “Weaving Golden Threads of 2019 to Build a Bridge into 2020″
- Kevin Kelly – “6 Lessons Learned from a Collaborative, Community-based Change Process”
- Carri Munn – “Emergent Leadership”
- John Blumberg – “Integrity is Essential for Changemakers”
- Javan Kerby Bernakevitch – “Lessons from Nature – Change you can Sustain”
- Gabriel Grant – “Sustainability through the lens of individual and planetary flourishing”
- Tonika Johnson – “Seeing Each Other Through the Story of Change”
- Tim Kelley – “Imaginal Transformation; Using Community to Create the New World”
- Gale West – “Co-Creating Sustainable Community”
- Tim Kelley – “Power, Authority and Leadership in the New Paradigm”
- Norman Wolfe – “From Polarity to Complementarity”
- Jeff Carreira – “Growing Beyond the Myth of the Individual Achiever”
- Stephanie Red Feather – “Embodiment: The Practice of Being Human and Divine”
- Kelly Jennings and Francois Demange – “The Polarity of Masculine and Feminine Wisdom in Native Culture and Ceremony”
- Tim Ward and Teresa Erikson – “Master Communicators: Delivering Your Message”
- Ora Gavriely – “The Secret World of Collective Voices and Identity Fields”
- James Baraz – “Compassionate Action in the World”
- Terry Patten – “Activating the Social Mycelium”
- David Nicol – “Subtle Activism: Deeper Magic for a World in Crisis”
- Carter Phipps – “An Evolutionary Approach: Living in the Adjacent Possible”
- Martin Rutte – “Project Heaven on Earth: The Time Has Come”
- Stephen Dinan – “Activating a Sacred World View to Fulfill our Collective Mission.”
- Rich Tafel – “Overcoming the Polarization of Society: Engaging Different Values Systems to Shift the World Forward”
- Nilima Bhat – “Leadership as a Path to Self-mastery & Selfless Service”
- Daniel Friedland – “Leading Well Through Change: Exploring the Polarity of Change and Status Quo”
If you can feel the desire to join us, or even a curiosity to know more, just enter your information below and sign up. We look forward to hearing your voice and welcoming you to a truly supportive, engaging and enlivening community of purposeful change makers.
In service to a world that works for everyone,
Your co-hosts Beth Scanzani, Andy Swindler, Susan Alexander & Kawtar El Alaoui
We will never share, sell, or trade your email address or other personal information without your explicit permission. By signing up, you will receive monthly Gathering reminder emails and occasional emails with invitations to resources for finding and living your purpose, most of them free. You may unsubscribe at any time.