Thank you for registering!
You are signed up to join us as we explore how you can honor your calling to help build a more aligned world, by connecting your clients to higher purpose, and the possibility of taking the True Purpose® Coach Training.
We look forward to being with you and other committed change agents for our special Zoom webinar – Connect Your Clients to Higher Purpose on Friday, March 10, 2023, at 12:30 pm Pacific Time. Together we can bring the world into alignment by awakening the light of purpose in every soul!
In this class we will:
- Discuss three key aspects needed to connect your clients to their higher purpose
- Learn the ideal clients to serve in this way
- Connect with your inner wisdom live on the conference to clarify your most purposeful next steps
- Get clarity on whether the True Purpose® Coach Training is purposeful for you right now
Here are the details to join us:
Event: Connect Your Clients to Higher Purpose
Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm Pacific, 3:30 pm Eastern, 8:30 pm GMT
Length: 1 hour, plus Chris and Audrey will stay after for those who wish to talk further
Archive recording: Available to download afterwards to those who have registered.
You are welcome to join us on Zoom, and it’s also possible to dial in by phone if you prefer with the use of the Meeting ID below.
To join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android click here
Or Telephone: US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 304 262 886
To prepare to fully participate, before logging in you’ll want to:
- Go to https://truepurpose.net/purposestatements and post any purpose statements you have to share with the group.
- Set up either paper or a new document online for your guided dialog with your trusted source of inner wisdom.
If you can’t make it live, you will still be able to receive the full benefit of this call with the archive recording, which will include the step-by-step instructions for a guided inquiry with your trusted source of inner wisdom.
We look forward to being with you soon!
In shared purpose for a better world,
Audrey Seymour and Chris Taylor
True Purpose® Institute